David Sereda

Ecological Concerns, UFOs, UFO Propulsion, NASA UFOs, David Sereda Films, Art, Photography, Books, and Papers

Friday, September 16, 2005

If I Were God



Poems By David Sereda


If I were God
August 25th, 2005
If I were God, I would appear as a tree
No one could misunderstand what I said
Because I would say nothing
There would be no need for a church or temple
Just listen to the sound of the wind shimmering in my leaves
There would be no Wars in my name
Just rest in my shadow
And you will no longer be lost in your own
Be still and Know God
I am hidden in the tree


The Tree of Life
August 25th, 2005

Touch the Breeze
Awaken thy Holy face
Cool shadow over me
but I dared not look upon the leaves
of the Tree of Life
and Gain Eternal Life
Who dare Live Forever
without “first” knowing the Truth

The Forbidden Fruit
August 25th, 2005

In the Garden of Eden
God warned them not to partake of it,
This feeble dark knowledge
Of Good and Evil,

What is it,
Nothing but an internal Conflict
Who could agree on what is Good and What is Evil,
Only Chaos this Tree would breed
Paradise is Gone
Man left the garden to go and make War

If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be filled with light
There is no conflict in Singularity
I do not believe in Good and Evil any more
Go back into the Garden
And make Love beneath my leaves once again
Partake of the Tree of Life
Which is in the midst of the Garden, God Said,
Now Gain Eternal Life

Rest in the shadow of the Sun
For the Face of the Most Holy One casts it upon thee
For the Tree of Life is the veil
Between humanity and God

2 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Indigobusiness said...

God is Not an Asshole

You are a clear light in a darkening world. May your voice reach far and wide.

Shanti...

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger anonymous said...

David,

I have been following your work for some time. I am thankful for the information you have provided--fantastic.

Question. The Space Shuttle camera's are using 3CCD infrared and near ultra-violet technology. How can anyone purchase such a camera--regardless of cost?

It seems if the average person could get a hold of even a throw-down version of this, we would have an overwhelming level of these things.

And there are those reading this who do not care about the cost--just how do people get these camera's?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home